Tuesday, July 10, 2007

These Guys Ain't So Bad

Not the best composition from a photographer's perspective (I don't like the dead space at the lower right), but I wanted to grab it quick before these guys stopped kneeling before me. :D

The fact that these guys seemed to recognize and respond to me while a good distance from the scripted point of quest completion that triggered the event seems to say a lot about Blizzard's scripting. They could have just said "bow in that direction" (which would have been facing the other way), but it appears that they didn't. They appear to actually know who the character(s) who completed the chain are. Or at least that was the impression I got here.

In other news, I can't seem to log on to Aerie Peak right now, which makes me a sad panda. :(

No comments: